This zip file contains the source code for sample WP7 and WP8 applications and the binaries needed to play HLS streams. This includes all the PCL assemblies, so it should allow folks using Visual Studio 2012 Express to try this project. For those with VS2012 Professional or better, building from the full source is strongly encouraged.
If you are having playback problems, take a look at some notes regarding the Phone and MediaElement
See the Documentation
for more details.
- A bug that could prevent playback has been fixed.
- The NAL/RBSP code has been reworked and tested against output generated by the H.264.2 reference implementation.
- The retry code has been fixed. Network glitches should be tolerated at least as well as they were in phonesm-20130513.
- The code will now verify segment lengths when possible.
- Seeks when playing AES-128 streams should be more reliable.
- Audio-only and video-only .TS streams should work without hacking TsMediaManager.cs (work item 13).